Khenchen Pema Vajra (1128 - 1188)
A disciple of Phagmodrupa Dorje Gyalpo (1110-1170).
5. The fifth Dzogchen Rinpoche.
An important master in the Longchen Nyingthik lineage and that of Dzogchen Monastery
6. Drodul Kargyi Dorje/Adzom Drukpa
One of the great Dzogchen masters of the early part of the twentieth Century, a terton and a disciple both of Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo and Paltrul Rinpoche. An important master in the Longchen Nyingthik lineage. Also known as rig 'dzin sna tshogs rang grol rtsal: the initiation name given to him by Jamyang Khyentse Wangpo. One of Lama Sangpo’s root guru’s was the reincarnation of this great teacher.
7. Dzogchen Gyalse Shenpen Taye (b. 1800)
An extraordinary teacher of the Nyingmapa tradition from Dzogchen Monastery in Kham.
8.Kenpo Khunpel ?
blogs & other places
- Bodhicitta Sangha
- His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama
- Tibet on line
- View on Tibet
- Lotsawa House
- Students for a Free Tibet
- International Campaign for Tibet
- Prison Dharma Network
- Photography in Tibet, 1920-1950
- J. of Intern. Assoc. of Tibetan Studies
- Early Tibet
- Berzin Archives
- Digital Tibetan Buddhist Altar
- Original Black Buddha
- Tashi Mannox
- Gyuto Wheel of Dharma Monastery
- Midwest Pug Rescue
- Dege Parkhang, Sutra Printing House
- Yarlung Raging
- Tibetan Text Picker
- ► 2010 (22)
- ▼ Nov 12 (3)
- ▼ November (20)